Where is Adobe Acrobat Pro available on Windows computers?
EB 325 (EB General Lab): CAD07, CAD13, CAD34, CAD40, CAD41
FAB 55-17 (FAB General Lab): FAB39, FAB40, FAB41, FAB42, FAB43
The current version in use is Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2020
Simple help on creating Adobe PDF documents
- Open Adobe Acrobat from the Windows Start Menu.
- Look on the right side of the screen and select “Create PDF.”
“Print to PDF” method
Acrobat installs an “Adobe PDF” printer which lets you create PDFs from any application with print capabilities. To use this feature:
- Print normally, but select “Adobe PDF” as the printer.
- A dialog will open asking you were to save the PDF.
- Acrobat will then open, showing you the newly-created PDF.