Welcome to the MCECS Rstudio Page
The CAT offers a reference installation of an online Rstudio client for use on some specific projects.
- This is not a large scale production instance.
You can visit the client here: rstudio.cecs.pdx.edu
Here are some quick instructions:
- After navigating to the link, log in with your MCECS username and password
- As you can see, in the bottom right hand corner you have access to your linux directory tree structure
- You can attach a git or svn project in Rstudio, this is how:
- At the top of the Rstudio webpage, click on “project”
- Click on “Create Project” (even if it is an existing git or svn project)
- Click on “Version Control”
- You man now choose if it is git/svn (labled subversion) here
- Enter the url and project directory name of an existing project, or create a project in a new directory
If you would like access to Rstudio on campus you can find R and Rstudio IDE located on Our Windows machines located in EB 325 and our FAB General Lab 55-17, and on any other Windows box in the College of Engineering