OpenVPN for Android
1. Download The CAT’s OpenVPN configuration files:
catca.pem (Long-press and Download link.)
2. Download and install OpenVPN Connect from the Google Play Store.
3. Log in to your Google Account.
4. Open OpenVPN Connect.
5. Tap the ellipses and select Import Profile from SD Card (Don’t worry it’s actually the Internal storage.)
6. Go to Download and select cecs.ovpn.
7. Enter your MCECS Username and Password, Connect, and continue.
8. Repeat steps 5-6 for cecs_full_tunnel.ovpn.
Reconnect on reboot (if you want)
1. Tap the ellipses and select Preferences.
2. Tap Reconnect on reboot.