OpenVPN for Android
1. Download The CAT’s OpenVPN configuration files:
catca.pem (Long-press and Download link.)
The Full Tunnel will send all of your network communication, e.g. going to google.com, through MCECS.
However the CECS or “Split Tunnel” configuration will only be used to connect to MCECS machines and resources, like the terminal server or print server.
2. Download and install OpenVPN Connect from the Google Play Store.
3. Open OpenVPN Connect and select OVPN Profile.
4. Select cecs.ovpn and tap import.
5. Enter your MCECS username and tap add.
6. Tap openvpn-01.cecs.pdx.edu [cecs] and enter your MCECS password.
7. Tap the hamburger menu and go to Import Profile.
8. Repeat steps 4-6 for cecs_full_tunnel.ovpn.
Reconnect on reboot (if you want)
1. Tap the hamburger menu and go to Settings.
2. Select Reconnect on reboot.